Are you ready to “be the change you want to see in the world”? Join a ZOOM House committee, attend a ZOOM House event, or volunteer your time and talents to help make a difference in someone’s life. Take the next step today…
ZOOM House happens well because we all work together! There are lots of ways to participate. Here are a few ideas:
- Put together a Welcome Basket or Birthday Bag
- Donate non-perishables to or help staff the food shelf
- Shop for a family using their Christmas wish list
- Donate good quality furniture to a new resident
- Help with games, art, food, or hospitality at a ZOOM House event
- Volunteer with office projects
- Facilitate a Life Skills Course or help with childcare during the class
- Host a forum or presentation at your church, business, or party
- Find out more about the ZOOM House Board of Directors or one of the working committees. You have skills and talents to benefit families at ZOOM House!
Girl Scout Troop 16438 recently worked with Kirstin and ZOOM House to earn their Bronze Award by helping host the Caritas concert and hosted a Mother’s Day event, gifting each family with cookies and care packages! Kirstin received beautiful cards from the troop and we just had to share a few of the amazing things they said. Thank you for your hard work Troop 16438 and for recognizing the great work our staff does!
“Dear Kirstin, Thanks SO much for helping us win our bronze award! We are so happy to have gotten help from you, we learned great leadership in this experience. THANKS!”-Shannon
“THANK YOU! But really this isn’t a thank you, it’s a hug with a fold in it. You just need a hug for all the good in your heart. You’re a special person and I wish you could be recognized for it”-Mia